We're here to help you keep your business moving on the water. No matter where you are in the world, our extensive Cat® dealer network is focused on making sure you get the quality parts you need quickly, backed by a one-year parts warranty honored globally. Your boat deserves the right support from complete engine repairs to overhaul kits to upgrades.
Find the answers you've been looking for with access to preventive maintenance tips ranging from reducing white smoke at start-up to preventing galvanic and stray current corrosion.
- When Should I Use Antifreeze?
- How Should I care for my Boat's Battery?
- How Should I Care for my Engine's Cooling System?
- What Can I do to Prevent Galvanic and Stray Current Corrosion?
- What's Involved with Scheduled Oil Sampling?
- What Causes Pitting in Cylinder Liners?
- Preventive Maintenance – Can it be Simplified?
- Discuss Rebuilt/Remanufactured Parts
- What is Caterpillar doing to Reduce White Smoke at Start- Up?
- Storage Advice
- Why Do I Need to Replace My Engine's Thermostat?
- When Do I Need to Adjust the Valves on My New Engine?
- How does Cat ELC offer extended life for my engine?
Sometimes a few quick tips may be just what you need. Check out the videos below to keep your engines running smoothly.
Keep your vessel off the dock and on the water with our extensive network of marine power support experts.
Our Experts Can Help You With
- Caring for your boat's battery
- Engine cooling system maintenance
- Storage and valve adjustment on new engines
- 2,200+ Service Locations Worldwide
- OEM Parts Made for Your Engines
- Service for Single Boats to Large Fleets